Au revoir

Questions and general discussion on all things Type 3 & 4
muddy

Au revoir

Post by muddy » 24th July 2021 - 7:33pm

Some of you may have seen me post a for sale add on Facebook this week.

To my absolute surprise someone came to look at the car today, liked it (a lot), paid for it and took it away.

I'd only posted the add 3 days ago.

I just wanted to pop a post up to say thanks to you all for the help and support over the last 5 years.

It's a shame we didn't get to meet at a Type 3 gathering, COVID put paid to that for me.

I'll try not to be a stranger, and I'm confident I'll be back driving one again in the future some time.

Taken care everyone and happy motoring.

xx Craig.
1971 VW Type 3 1600 TE Fastback. Body off Resto completed, now just bits and pieces and niff naff to do.
Volksworld Magazine featured car 2013
Instagram: @type3.fastback

broady_6

Re: Au revoir

Post by broady_6 » 25th July 2021 - 10:51am

All the best with what ever new project you take on! As long as you enjoyed the fasty while you had it, thats all thats important :D
The sultan of swing

muddy

Re: Au revoir

Post by muddy » 28th July 2021 - 5:02pm

broady_6 wrote:
25th July 2021 - 10:51am
All the best with what ever new project you take on! As long as you enjoyed the fasty while you had it, thats all thats important :D
Thanks buddy. Really appreciate your help at what was a desperate time. Had some wonderful experiences and above all I really enjoyed the build more than anything else. (I prefer the building to the actual driving).
The new owner is a fantastic fella and already owns another Fastback plus a few others. No doubt he might grace these pages. I'll still stick around and pop in from time to time to offer any wise words to future Type 3 owners.
1971 VW Type 3 1600 TE Fastback. Body off Resto completed, now just bits and pieces and niff naff to do.
Volksworld Magazine featured car 2013
Instagram: @type3.fastback