411 for sale in Germany

Just for 411 and 412 stuff.
kps70

411 for sale in Germany

Post by kps70 » 13th May 2011 - 8:21pm

This is interesting. I have translated the text - very funny!

http://cgi.ebay.de/VW-411-LE-Variant-/2 ... 1427wt_932

Ez. 31.3.1972 TÜV March 2012 H-characteristic all documents available, inclusive 1st Kfz. - Letter, table of all (!! ) accomplished work from 1972 to today, repair manual In this table all work with date, mileage is noted, e.g. the engine became to 14.2.1980 exchanged, the transmission became likewise exchanged, fender, weldings (jaja, as well known rust the 411/412 everywhere, he was repeatedly welded) etc.! 4 sides + normal wearing parts, care work etc.! Also with it; Short evaluation after Classic DATA of 10.6.2003. We sell to the 411, because 4 cars for me and my wife are simply too many. One must (unfortunately) away. The interior is received, the driver's seat in the course of the decades was changed beautifully (documented!), the sky is up to the standard yellow splices in class the condition. The VOLKSWAGEN runs very reliably, at the 1.Mai was I with it in Hanover at the May beetle meeting, distance about 250 km. It runs well. In November has I would drive through leave: Oil change + filter, wishbone + wheel admission replaces, transmission oil changings at the rear left. The 165er tire is somewhat older, makes however a completely good impression. The previous owner changed the inch-long feathers/springs against shorter of BMW the 3er (E30). In my opinion the Variant works so more elongated and more elegantly. The comfort is the same. Inserted a beautiful radio of point of blue already is since earliest days. I am the 3rd owners since September 2010. Extra: - very rare ventilation windows in the doors - Issuing windows at the rear left + right (seals are still close, but no longer so mad) - Mirrors right - Radio - Fog tail light Lining up work: - The clutch taker cylinder is easily leaky, it should be changed, VOLKSWAGEN is however like that drivingready. Naturally also this boxer marks his district, but it does not drip also more or less engine oil from it as with our beetles. - I would not like to exclude that at the car something must be welded. It was welded already much, otherwise it would be for a long time no longer there like 99.9% of its brothers and sisters. Because it is so rare, the people that gaffen 411 afterwards as it from Mars would come. Has all pro and cons! - The brakes should be checked, one can surely more out at braking action take. - The synchronisation of the 3rd course is not any more the best, lets itself however scolded. - The lacquer could be renewed, it has everywhere use-pure (some dear this patina, 40 years are nevertheless many digital plastic autolives--!!). - The exhaust is through-rusted in the left range, must be welded or changed.
Kieron

shawn71

Re: 411 for sale in Germany

Post by shawn71 » 13th May 2011 - 9:03pm

Funny how the online translators don't work very well :)

That said it's a great looking 411, especially the rare quarter light windows (puts on a want face!!)
'70VW 411LE 2 Door Saloon, '71 Beetle and '78 Late bay

ARCANE

Post by ARCANE » 27th May 2011 - 9:26am

Never seen quater lights on em before whats the score with them was it limited to German cars or something?
"A BLIND MAN WOULD BE GLAD TO SEE IT"

WWW.DBS-VW.CO.UK

WWW.CTTP.CO.UK

Editor

Post by Editor » 28th May 2011 - 11:56pm

Probably always available to special order, but not included on the importer's standard lines. M561 is the additional equipment reference, in case you ever get access to the TARDIS ! Doors were unchanged, but obviously the window glass is different, and changed for 1972 models.
Dave.

bobkat

Post by bobkat » 2nd June 2011 - 11:11pm

Opening quarterlights? Why didnt we have these? Way cool....