Questions and general discussion on all things Type 3 & 4
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 17th January 2010 - 10:29pm
- Location: Soest, NL
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 24th October 2006 - 1:01am
- Location: Southampton
- Posts: 1060
- Joined: 14th November 2007 - 11:54am
- Location: East Sussex
'70VW 411LE 2 Door Saloon, '71 Beetle and '78 Late bay
- Posts: 2619
- Joined: 13th January 2009 - 8:55pm
glad he got away ok! I was at the show dont know I missed this
The sultan of swing
- Posts: 255
- Joined: 9th February 2010 - 11:56am
- Location: Somerset
glad the drivers ok, I have to say it looks like it held up pretty well if that has rolled twice!
"A BLIND MAN WOULD BE GLAD TO SEE IT"
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 22nd October 2004 - 11:44pm
- Location: London, England
Sorry to see the car is such a mess! We were camped just down from there when it happened! Glad the driver is okay!